- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Forget the egg.
Lady Gaga has debuted another brazen look: A condom-inspired outfit.
She debuted the duds on ABC’s Good Morning America Thursday.
“Today was a latex condom inspired outfit because we had to talk about safe sex,” said Gaga, who wore nude latex pants, a latex overcoat, a white, exaggerated hat and flesh-toned implants around her eyes. “I really wanted to, head-to-toe, be representative of what we women and people all over the world need to be concerned about which is the leading cause of death in women all around the world which is HIV.”
Gaga, a spokesperson for MAC’s Viva Glam campaign which raises money and awareness for HIV and AIDS prevention globally, has even designed a lipstick and lip gloss that’s proceeds go to HIV and AIDs prevention.
She’s hoping that the lipstick and lip gloss raise $50 million for the campaign.
Gaga said her young fans get the importance of safe sex.
“I know my fans very well and they think it’s cool to be aware about sex, aware about the world and aware about things like HIV and AIDS and protecting themselves,” she said.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day
Stranger Things 4
This Is Me ... Now