- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Lady Gaga‘s partnership with stylist and Mugler creative director Nicola Formichetti is still going strong.
Mother Monster will debut a never-before-seen short film during the fashion show for Mugler Women’s Wear Collection in Paris next week, according to MTV. While little is known about the content of the forthcoming clip, it will feature a previously unreleased remix of one of Gaga’s songs. Under the creative direction of Formichetti, the film was helmed by “You and I” fashion-film directors Inez van Lamsweerde and Vinoodh Matadin.
While the show is scheduled for Wednesday, Sept. 28, Mugler.tumblr.com will include live blogging from Muger’s workshop, beginning Monday.
Gaga and the French fashion house previously collaborated to debut a remixed version of the track “Scheiße,” prior to her Born This Way release, during a January show. In March, Gaga returned to not only walk the runway, but to give fans a first listen to her previously unheard song, “Government Hooker.”
Little Monsters who can’t be in house for the big reveal on Wednesday will be able to watch Gaga’s mysterious short film online the following day.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day