- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Christina Aguilera is returning to her Latin roots.
Aguilera’s flamenco inspired track, which opens the film, features Spanish guitars, brass trumpets and most importantly, synthesizer-free vocals. Casa marks the singer’s first true return to Spanish-language singing since her contribution to the Dirty Dancing: Havana Nights soundtrack, “El Beso Del Final,” in 2004. Her most recent album, Bionic, included the Spanglish track “Desnudate.”
The half-Ecuadorian superstar previously released a full-length Spanish version of her debut album in 2000, titled Mi Reflejo, and went on to win the Latin Grammy for best female pop vocal album.
Listen to her latest song below. Aguilera can currently be seen on NBC’s The Voice, pitting her team of vocalists against others coached by Blake Shelton, Adam Levine and Cee Lo Green. The Voice currently airs Mondays at 8 p.m., with live shows scheduled to begin in April.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day