- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Lenny Kravitz is gonna go Katy Perry‘s way.
The rocker will join Perry on stage during next month’s Pepsi Super Bowl XLIX Halftime Show. The move mirrors last year’s halftime show, with seminal rock group Red Hot Chili Peppers announced as a late addition to join singer Bruno Mars.
Read more Katy Perry’s Biggest Moments of the Last Year
Perry made the announcement on Twitter, saying that the event “can’t come soon enough.”
Kravitz’s most recent studio album, Strut, was released last September. His biggest hits include “Are You Gonna Go My Way,” “Fly Away” and “Again.”
He is also known for acting roles in such films as Precious and the Hunger Games franchise.
The game airs Feb. 1 on NBC. Perry’s tweet can be seen below.
ICYMI RT @nfl:Joining @KatyPerry during her @pepsi @superbowl #halftime show on @SNFonNBC? Mr @LennyKravitz. Feb 1 can’t come soon enough!
— KATY PERRY (@katyperry) January 10, 2015
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day
More from The Hollywood Reporter
Why Barack Obama Dined With Michael B. Jordan, Regina King, the Daniels and More in Brentwood
U.S. Army to Run Repurposed ‘Be All You Can Be’ Ads Without Actor Jonathan Majors During NCAA Final Four
Melissa Joan Hart Details Helping Young Students, Parents Amid Nashville School Shooting Chaos