- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
The rocker released his 11th studio album, Raise Vibration, in September, and recently completed a world tour in support of it. UTA booked the domestic leg of the tour. In all, his studio albums have sold more than 40 million copies around the world. With “Fly Away,” “American Woman,” “Again” and “Dig In,” he won four straight Grammys for best male rock performance, setting the record for most consecutive Grammy wins by a male artist in a single category.
As an actor, Kravitz has appeared in Lee Daniels’ Precious and The Butler, as well as his Fox series Star. He also played Cinna in the Hunger Games franchise.
Kravitz Design, his creative firm, has a portfolio of projects that includes hotels, condominiums, private residences and high-end brands including Leica, Dom Perignon and Les Artisans De Geneve/Rolex.
Nov. 7, 10:46 a.m. Added more information about UTA’s participation.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day