- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Wayne’s arrival on the couch follows two previous missed bookings on the show, one of which was canceled as a result of his March health scare. In the clip below, the rapper explains his history of seizures.
When asked about his health scare, Wayne described a scenario that went something like this: “My homies were downstairs and they didn’t even know that I was up there seizing,” he said. Wayne credits those “homies,” T and Fuke, for finding him and saving his life.
Kimmel went on to ask Wayne about his recent “ban” from the Miami Heat Stadium. Wayne denied it, saying, “I was too turned up that night.” Ultimately, Wayne clarified, he was just supporting the Lakers.
On the topic of retirement, Wayne made it clear he doesn’t plan on rapping forever. “I want to retire after Tha Carter V, which I would hope would be my last album,” he said. If anything, the rapper said he wants to be more of a regular guy — “drive a car down the street … spend quality time with my kids.”
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day