- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
British singer Lily Allen and husband Sam Cooper welcomed a baby girl on Friday, Nov. 25, becoming parents for the first time.
PHOTOS: Top 10 Highest Paid Music Artists
Friends of the couple reportedly confirmed the news to the Daily Mail, while DJ pal and ex-boyfriend Sam Chew wrote on Twitter, “sending out love to lily, sam and mini cooper…… YES.” As for Allen, the avid Twitter user last wrote “Totes Amaze” on Friday.
PHOTOS: The Best and Worst Moments at the AMAs
Allen, who now goes by Lily Rose Cooper, previously miscarried twice before. She lost a baby boy in November 2010 as the result of a viral infection, as well as January 2008 with then-boyfriend Ed Simons.
Allen and Coper tied the knot in in Gloucestershire, England last June.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day
More from The Hollywood Reporter
Jonathan Majors Arrested for Alleged Assault, Rep Says Actor “Has Done Nothing Wrong”
The Woman King
Gina Prince-Bythewood to Be Honored at Black Business Association Salute to Black Women Event
Jeremy Renner Says Snowplow Involved in New Year’s Day Accident Is “Finally Making Her Way Back Home”