- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Songstress Lily Allen has married fiance Sam Cooper.
The pair exchanged vows at St. James the Great Church in Gloucestershire, England on Saturday, People reports. Dressed in a gown by French designer Delphine Manivet, Allen was given away by her father, Keith Allen. About 100 guests attended the intimate ceremony.
Despite having her wedding details leaked by a guest in March, Allen seemed happy before the big day, telling a friend on Twitter Wednesday, “I’m GREAT, I’m getting MARRIED EEEEEK !!!!!”
Allen and Cooper started dating in 2009. In November 2010, Allen lost their first child together in a miscarriage. Cooper proposed a month later.
Allen has released two studio albums to date. She declined to renew her record contract after her second album, It’s Not Me, It’s You, choosing instead to focus on launching her own label, In the Name Of.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day