- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Grammy-winning artist Chance the Rapper is planning a return to his hometown of Chicago this summer to headline the Lollapalooza music festival.
Other headliners announced Wednesday morning on Lollapalooza’s website include The Killers, Lorde, Arcade Fire, Muse and blink-182. The four-day festival will run Aug. 3-6 in Chicago’s lakefront Grant Park.
Lollapalooza called Chance the Rapper’s headlining act a “hero’s homecoming.” He’ll top the festival’s Saturday lineup. Muse and Lorde will play Thursday. The Killers will headline Friday and Arcade Fire will close the festival Sunday.
Lollapalooza celebrated its 25th anniversary last year when it expanded from three to four days. It’s been held in Chicago since 2005.
The more than 170-act lineup includes mainstay artists like Spoon, Ryan Adams, Foster the People and Wiz Khalifa.
See the full lineup here.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day