- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
There’s a new way to learn about Kanye West‘s career, although the rapper himself might not be too happy about it.
When typed into a browser, the URL www.Loser.com currently redirects to West’s Wikipedia page. It is not clear who owns the domain name or who set it up to take visitors to West’s page.
It seems possible that this is the work of a Beck fan, given that “Loser” is the title of Beck’s breakout single, off his 1993 album Mellow Gold. The tune peaked at No. 10 on the Billboard Hot 100 chart.
West has been on a bit of a make-good mission of late, as he apologized to Beck on Twitter last week for his post-Grammys rant about the rocker needing to “respect artistry.” West, who also tweeted a recent apology to Bruno Mars, was displeased that Beck beat Beyonce for album of the year.
West has not yet addressed the Loser.com situation publicly, although he did take a swipe at his haters during a Monday guest lecture at Oxford University, saying: “I don’t think there’s a living celebrity with more weapons formed against them, but I also don’t think there’s one more prosperous.”
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day