- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
The Canadian duo Loud Luxury are the first performers named for the upcoming Juno Awards.
Andrew Fedyk and Joe Depace will appear in their hometown of London, Ontario at Canada’s music awards set for March 17, 2019. Los Angeles-based Loud Luxury are coming off their biggest hit, “Body,” the house groover that features Brando.
The Canadian Academy of Recording Arts and Sciences, which produces the Junos, made the announcement on Thursday. “We are very excited that our first performer announcement for the 2019 Junos is a duo that met at Western University and are now on the top of the global charts,” said Allan Reid, CARAS president and CEO, in a statement.
Fedyk and De Pace as Loud Luxury have performed over 150 dates across North America, and their latest single, “Love No More,” featuring Anders, is currently on Billboard dance charts, and is certified gold in Canada.
The Junos will air live on the CBC network.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day