- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
The 2015 ACM entertainer of the year winner revealed that his fifth studio album, Kill the Lights, is set for release Aug. 7.
Bryan performed the first single, “Kick the Dust Up,” from the new album on Ellen DeGeneres‘ talk show the same day it hit country airwaves and became available on digital retailers. He will also perform the single on Tuesday’s finale of The Voice, where fellow country singer and friend Blake Shelton sits in a coach’s chair.
“We’ve been performing the new song on tour this spring, using it to open the shows,” Bryan said in a statement. “We love the crowd reaction to it and I cannot wait to be able to share more new music this summer. It’s been two years since we’ve had a new album and I don’t think I’ve been this eager yet to get it out to the fans.”
The country singer is slated to perform on Good Morning America on the album’s release date as part of the show’s 2015 Summer Concert Series at Rumsey Playfield in Central Park.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day