- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Madonna is making music with EDM star Avicii, she told the world via Instagram on Friday night.
“On my way to the studio to work with Avicii!,” was part of the Queen of Pop’s caption for her Instagram photo of herself in black fishnets posted late in the evening.
Avicii, who saw his track “Wake Me Up” reach No. 4 on the Billboard Hot 100 last year, had simply tweeted “Studiomode!” several hours earlier.
There’s been no word on what exactly the pair worked on, or whether the sessions were intended for a future Avicii release or Madonna’s next album.
In February, she confirmed to The Canadian Press that she was working on the follow up to 2012’s MDNA, saying “Plans are in the works already. Don’t ask me with who, it’s a secret. Top secret.”
Madonna’s affinity for Avicii is well known. She famously popped up as a surprise guest during the Swedish DJ’s set at the Ultra Music Festival in 2012.
This article first appeared on Billboard.com.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day
More from The Hollywood Reporter
Why Barack Obama Dined With Michael B. Jordan, Regina King, the Daniels and More in Brentwood
U.S. Army to Run Repurposed ‘Be All You Can Be’ Ads Without Actor Jonathan Majors During NCAA Final Four
Melissa Joan Hart Details Helping Young Students, Parents Amid Nashville School Shooting Chaos