- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
As Madonna prepares to drop MDNA, her 12th studio album, she’s beginning her promotional push with the release of the first single, “Give Me All Your Luvin,'” slated to premiere Feb. 3.
New artwork for the song reveals a side-by-side-by-side of the Material Mom striking various poses and making funny faces while sporting a sheer black T-shirt emblazoned with the “Give Me All Your Luvin” title.
The song was co-written by Madonna, Nicki Minaj, M.I.A. and Martin Solveig, and a video preview (featuring Minaj and M.I.A.) will air on Thursday’s installment of American Idol on Fox with the entire clip debuting the following day on the singer’s Youtube channel. The album, MDNA, co-produced by William Orbit, is scheduled to hit March 26 through Interscope Records. Her last studio record, 2008’s Hard Candy, debuted at No. 1 in 37 countries.
As previously reported, the 53-year-old savvy marketer and image chameleon will perform during half time at this year’s Super Bowl on Feb. 5, in a stage show alongside party rockers LMFAO and Nicki Minaj in a rumored cameo.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day