- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
TORONTO — Madonna walked the red carpet in Toronto on Tuesday night to launch her boutique fitness chain, Hard Candy, in Canada.
The Material Girl later exchanged a black corseted suit designed by Canadian fashion duo DSquared2 for exercise gear after talking up Hard Candy Fitness Toronto to the Canadian media assembled outside the Yonge Street venue.
Madonna led a master dance class based on her daily workout at the 42,000-square-foot Hard Candy location, which is inside a new condo complex downtown.
The Hard Candy Fitness Toronto club opening follows earlier club launches in Berlin; Rome; Sydney; Santiago, Chile; Mexico City; Moscow; and St. Petersburg, Russia, as Madonna and her business partners continue an international rollout of the chain.
Hard Candy Fitness Toronto is billed as the largest location in North America.
Madonna’s personal trainer, Nicole Winhoffer, was also in Toronto for the media launch.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day