- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Two of Lady Gaga’s French bulldogs were stolen and one of her assistants shot in the process Wednesday night, The Hollywood Reporter has confirmed.
The incident occurred just before 10 p.m. on the 1500 block of Sierra Bonita Avenue as the 30-year-old victim was walking the singer’s dogs when a gunman shot him once, took the dogs and fled the scene, LAPD officer Drake Madison said. A third dog was able to escape and later collected by officers in the area. The suspect was seen fleeing in a white vehicle, north on Sierra Bonita Avenue toward Hollywood Boulevard, police said. Robbery-homicide division detectives have taken over the case.
The victim was listed in critical condition Thursday morning.
Gaga has offered a $500,000 reward, no questions asked, for her dogs’ safe return. Anyone who has the dogs or information can use this email KojiandGustav@gmail.com.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day