- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
A man has reportedly died from a heart-related illness at the 2015 Bonnaroo Music and Arts Festival in Manchester, Tenn.
The 47-year-old unidentified festival-goer collapsed on site at the event on Friday and was later transported to a local hospital, the Tennessean reports. His death appeared to be related to a pre-existing cardiac condition.
“Those who were with him informed our medical team that he was suffering from a pre-existing cardiac condition and, unfortunately, we understand that he has died,” Carl Monzo, emergency services director for Bonnaroo, said in a statement provided to the Tennessean. “The safety and security of our patrons are our top priority, and our medical staff responded flawlessly. Our sympathy goes out to his family and friends.”
This is reportedly the 12th death in Bonnaroo’s 14-year history.
This story first appeared on Billboard.com.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day
More from The Hollywood Reporter
iHeartRadio Music Awards: Taylor Swift Honored With Innovator Award, Harry Styles Among Top Winners
Jonathan Majors Arrested and Charged With Assault, Lawyer Says Actor Is “Completely Innocent”
Jeremy Renner Shares Video Walking on Anti-Gravity Treadmill After Snowplow Accident: “Time for My Body to Rest and Recover”