- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
The first round of performers for benefit concert Somos Live! has been revealed. Marc Anthony, Camila, Gente De Zona, Nicky Jam, DJ Khaled, Prince Royce, Romeo Santos, Alejandro Sanz and Daddy Yankee will take center stage at Marlins Park in Miami on Saturday, Oct. 14.
The event will also be supported by Jennifer Lopez, Alex Rodriguez, Selena Gomez, Ricky Martin, Demi Lovato, Adam Levine, Jamie Foxx, Jessica Alba, Sofia Vergara, Channing Tatum, Jenna Dewan Tatum, Gina Rodriguez, Derek Hough, Paris Jackson, Kim Kardashian, Khloe Kardashian and Kris Jenner, who are going to appear — via telecast — live from Los Angeles.
Last month, Anthony and Jennifer Lopez announced the creation of “Somos Una Voz” (We Are One Voice), a relief initiative supported by an alliance of celebrities.
Proceeds of the Somos Live! concert will be used to rush food, shelter, medicine, power and communications to the areas affected by recent natural disasters through different charities, including American Red Cross, Feeding America, Habitat for Humanity International, Save the Children Federation, US Fund for UNICEF, United Way of Miami-Dade.
More performers will be announced soon. To purchase tickets, click here.
This article originally appeared on Billboard.com.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day