- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
CSI star Marg Helgenberger apparently doesn’t have a case of Beiber fever.
In an interview with France’s Le Grand Direct Des Medias, the actress called pop singing sensation Justin Bieber a “brat.”
“I shouldn’t be saying this but he was kind of a brat [on the set],” Helgenberger said of Bieber, who made his acting debut last year in a guest-starring role on the CBS procedural.
“He was very nice to me,” she added, according to Entertainment Tonight. “But he locked one of the producers in a closet.”
Bieber also “put his fist through a cake that was on the craft service table.”
But apparently, Helgenberger feels a bit differently about Bieber’s acting than his antics.
“He’s actually better than you’d think,” she said.
Bieber also starred in this year’s concert-biopic hybrid Justin Bieber: Never Say Never and is in talks to star in a drama with Mark Wahlberg.
Bieber fired back Monday on his Twitter account. Though he didn’t mention Helgenberger by name, he said it’s “lame” when people he briefly met make comments about him.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day