- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Musician and television personality, and the artist formerly known as Scary Spice, Mel B continues to tease the possibility of a reunion for the British girl group’s 20th anniversary next year.
During an appearance on the U.K. TV special Alan Carr’s New Year’s Specstacular, Scary Spice touched on whether the Spice Girls have anything planned for the special occasion, the Mirror reports.
“I think I’m the one putting all the rumors out there,” she said. “To be serious, it is our 20th anniversary this year and it would be rude not to celebrate.”
She added, “So hopefully something will be happening pretty soon…. I can’t tell you what it is yet.”
In November, Mel B chatted with Billboard about a potential Spice Girls tour in 2016. “Once we sort everything out we make an announcement, but right now we’re just figuring it all out,” she said. “Next year is your 20 anniversary so we’re really just trying to make sure something happens.”
The Spice Girls’ last reunion tour took place in 2007, and the group last performed together at the closing ceremony of the 2012 Summer Olympics. Let’s keep our fingers crossed for another tour in 2016.
This article first appeared on Billboard.com.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day