- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Almost two months after the release of the highly controversial, yet immensely popular video for her latest single, “We Can’t Stop,” Miley Cyrus has given the world something else to look forward to.
The 20-year-old pop sensation teased her more than 13 million Twitter followers on Thursday, Aug. 15, with a series of messages related to her forthcoming fourth studio album, Bangerz. Among them: a reveal of the album’s release date, Oct. 8.
The album does not yet have an official track list, but will include collaborations with Lukasz “Dr. Luke” Gottwald, Future and Pharrell Williams, among many others. “We Can’t Stop,” the lead single from Bangerz, remains at No. 2 on this week’s Hot 100 chart. Its official music video has nearly 140 million views.
For those planning their pop album purchases for the fall, Bangerz will be released one week after the second half of Justin Timberlake‘s The 20/20 Experience, two weeks before Katy Perry‘s Prism and five weeks before Lady Gaga‘s ARTPOP.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day