- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Miley Cyrus can’t stop when it comes to taking her clothes off.
The music video for her single “Wrecking Ball,” which was directed by fashion photographer Terry Richardson, debuted Monday. The clip opens up with a vulnerable-looking Cyrus staring into the camera with tears.
As the chorus begins, the racy singer is seen dressed in only a cropped tank, white panties and a pair of Dr. Martens-like boots as she carries a sledgehammer, licking it and using the tool to knock down cement walls.
The former Disney star, who has shown she isn’t afraid to bare it all, given her performance at MTV’s Video Music Awards in August, starts swinging around nude on a metal wrecking ball as she belts out the lyrics, “I came in like a wrecking ball / I never hit so hard in love / All I wanted was to break your walls / All you ever did was wreck me / I came in like a wrecking ball.”
“Wrecking Ball” is the second single from Cyrus’ Bangerz album, which is set to be released Oct. 4.
Watch the music video below.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day