- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
This story first appeared on billboard.com
Miley Cyrus fans got a an unexpected, and very naughty, Christmas present from the singer. Cyrus’ racy new video, “Adore You,” which was supposed to premiere on Dec. 26, leaked a day early.
The eye-popping video, the third from her Bangerz album, does nothing to calm her controversial image. Throughout its four and a half minutes, a bra-and-panties wearing Cyrus does little more than film herself while writhing – and simulating masturbation – under bed sheets.
Cyrus posted two teasers from the video on Instagram a few days ago, gearing fans up for the premiere.
“Were so close to ?#AdoreYou? 3 daysssss until the world premier on vevo… I can’t waiiiiitt annnny longerrrr!” Cyrus posted on Twitter on Monday morning. Cyrus’ “Wrecking Ball” video, which was released in September and depicted the singer swinging naked on the titular object, set a 24-hour record for views across VEVO upon its release, accruing 19.3 million views in one day.
Earlier this month, Cyrus was featured as the headliner on the inaugural Jingle Ball tour across the United States. On Feb. 14, her Bangerz tour, with support from Icona Pop and Sky Ferreira, kicks off in Vancouver.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day
Courage World Tour