- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Big things are in store for the finale of American Idol‘s 10th season.
A production source tells The Hollywood Reporter that in addition to U2’s Bono and The Edge (who are performing with the cast members from Spider-Man: Turn Off the Dark), show judge Steven Tyler will be singing onstage.
And, he’ll be in good company. According to the source, the Aerosmith frontman will be joined by Carrie Underwood, Lady Gaga and Beyonce who will perform a group medley along with contestants Scotty McCreery and Lauren Alaina.
On Tuesday’s episode, a pre-taped performance of this year’s send-off song, “Don’t You Forget About Me” by Season Seven winner David Cook will be aired.
And, though he tweeted that he would not be singing because he wasn’t asked to, last season’s winner Lee Dewyze will be in attendance. He was spotted downtown at the LA Live courtyard along with Idol alums Elliott Yamin, Michael Johns, Didi Benami, Nicky McKibbin, Andrew Garcia and Jason Castro.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day