- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Flipboard
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Tumblr
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
Motörhead will set sail on its debut cruise, fantastically titled the MotörBoat, later this year. On Feb. 19, the U.K. metal group posted that the sailing dates and presale information will be made available soon.
The maiden voyage of the MotörBoat will take place in fall 2014, with Miami, Key West and Cozumel pegged as the main destinations. A lineup of artists supporting Motörhead will also be announced in the coming weeks.
PHOTOS: Best of 2013: The Year in Concert Pictures
Last year, Motörhead had to postpone a European tour after frontman Lemmy Kilmister began to suffer from an irregular heartbeat. “Don’t worry — I’m not about to start promoting veganism and alcohol-free beverages,” the singer wrote to fans last October, “but it is fair to say that I personally have been reconfiguring areas of my life to make sure I can come back fitter and stronger than ever.”
The group’s latest album, Aftershock, was released last fall, and Motörhead has been confirmed to perform at Coachella this April.
This article first appeared on billboard.com.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day