- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Justin Bieber has joined the lineup for the 2015 EMAs, MTV announced on Thursday.
The global superstar revealed via Facebook that he’ll be performing live from the Mediolanum Forum in Milan on Sunday, ahead of the Nov. 13 release of his new album, Purpose.
“I’m excited to share this performance and this new material with my fans around the world,” said Bieber. “The EMAs are always a blast. I’m glad to be back and it’s going to be fun.”
It’s natural he’s a fan of the event. Last year the singer took home the best male award as well as best Canadian act.
This year he’s up for best Canadian, best male, best pop, best worldwide act: North America, best look, best collaboration and biggest fans.
The evening’s festivities will be hosted by Ed Sheeran and OITNB star Ruby Rose.
Performers previously announced include Pharrell Williams, Ed Sheeran & Rudimental, Andrea Bocelli, Ellie Goulding, Jason Derulo, Macklemore & Ryan Lewis, twenty one pilots, Martin Garrix, Afrojack and James Bay.
Duran Duran will play a special show on Saturday night from the landmark Piazza del Duomo in Milan
Voting is open on mtvema.com through midnight on Oct. 24.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day