- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
MTV Jams announced Wednesday that it will be airing a 48-hour live performance marathon beginning Saturday March 23. The telecast, dubbed Jams Live Weekend, will feature never before seen performances by Trinidad James, Travi$ Scott, Joey Bada$$ and Pusha T. It will kick off at 6 a.m. ET Saturday and conclude at 6 a.m. ET on Monday, March 25.
Jams Live Weekend will also feature the best live hip-hop performances from the MTV vault, including MTV Video Music Awards, MTV Movie Awards, mtvU Woodies Awards and Festival and MTV Spring Break.
The marathon will give an all-access pass to the inaugural MTV Jams stage from the SXSW festival from last weekend’s mtvU Woodies Awards and Festival, showing fans backstage footage, interviews and performer-hosted playlists of their favorite MTV live hip-hop performances.
In addition to Jams Live Weekend, MTV2 will premiere Week in Jams on Sunday at 11 a.m. ET, which will feature backstage interviews and performance clips from the MTV Jams stage.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day