- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
The list of exciting performers at the 2014 VMAs keeps growing: Iggy Azalea and Rita Ora will perform their hit “Black Widow” at the Aug. 24 ceremony, MTV announced Friday morning.
“Black Widow” is currently sitting at No. 19 on the Billboard Hot 100, and has been rising the past few weeks.
The Azalea and Ora announcement follows other big acts who are headed to the VMAs to give fans a memorable evening: Beyonce, Taylor Swift, Ariana Grande and more are also set to perform at the awards show.
This article was originally published on Billboard.com.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day
More from The Hollywood Reporter
Justin Roiland Domestic Violence Charges Dismissed by Orange County District Attorney
The Stories Behind Whitney Houston’s Unreleased Gospel Songs: “She Left Healing Music for the World”
Mindy Kaling, Bruce Springsteen, Julia Louis-Dreyfus Among Honorees of White House’s National Medals of Arts
Ed Sheeran Goes on Intimate Journey in New Disney+ Docuseries ‘Ed Sheeran: The Sum of It All’
Mark Twain Prize
Adam Sandler’s Starry Friends Toast His Comic Legacy as He Receives Mark Twain Humor Prize