- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Nick Jonas rocked his way through a diner, pausing to share moments with social media star “The Fat Jew,” New York Giants wide receiver Odell Beckham, Jr., and brother Joe Jonas as he performed his latest single, “Bacon.” Rapper Ty Dolla $ign, who earned a best collaboration Moonman for his work with Fifth Harmony on their hit “Work From Home,” also joined in to spit some rhymes on the New York City streets outside Madison Square Garden, where Jonas ended his performance.
Jonas, who performed at last year’s VMA pre-show, was not nominated for a Moonman this year, but he did show his solidarity with older brother Joe, who earned a best-new-artist nomination with his band DNCE, as the siblings got matching tattoos just hours before they made their way to the VMAs.
Nick, the youngest of the three Jonas brothers, is currently on tour with Demi Lovato, who was nominated for a best-rock-video Moonman for her collaboration with Fall Out Boy for the song “Irresistable,” and will then be heading to Hawaii to shoot the new Jumanji film with Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson, Kevin Hart and Jack Black.
The VMAs took place Sunday night at Madison Square Garden in New York City.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day