- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
The Glee star, who attended Latina magazine’s Hollywood Hot List Party Thursday night, displayed her ring from the 25-year-old rapper. Rivera also didn’t shy away from Instagramming herself on the red carpet wearing the rock.
Big Sean and Rivera made their debut as a couple in April when they arrived together to the premiere of the film 42 after connecting through Twitter.
“I had followed him and he sent me a little message like, ‘I’m a fan.’ I tweeted that I followed him, I was trying to get his attention. We went to dinner and the rest is history,” Rivera explained to Access Hollywood about how she met with her soon-to-be husband.
The pair has also collaborated on Rivera’s debut single called, “Sorry,” which was released in September.
“I think he’s incredibly talented, and has a great ear,” the 26-year-old actress and singer told Billboard last month of Sean. “He’s the big dog, and I’m just a little Chihuahua trying to come up.”
Glee, currently on its fifth season, sees Rivera star as Santana Lopez, while Big Sean released his sophomore album, Hall of Fame, in August.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day