- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
N.E.R.D got the place bouncing with an NBA All-Star Game halftime performance that featured a medley of hits including “Lapdance,” “1000” and “Rock Star” and a double team with Migos.
Pharrell Williams led from the point at Los Angeles’ Staples Center as a ridiculously busy assembly of mascots, cheerleaders and dancers entertained the crowd.
It’s been a winning weekend for Migos and bandmate Quavo, who won the 2018 NBA All-Star Celebrity Game MVP. At halftime in the association’s showpiece event, Migos jumped in and loaded up on brass and percussion for a performance of their Pharrell-produced “Stir Fry,” lifted from the hip-hoppers’ latest album, Culture II.
Pharrell showed off his talents on drums before completing the mini-set with a performance of “Lemon,” the Rihanna-assisted track from 2017’s No One Ever Really Dies.
This story first appeared on Billboard.com.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day