- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Less than three weeks ahead of the 2014 World Cup in Brazil, Adidas has released a new advertisement for its “The Dream: All In or Nothing” campaign that features new music by Kanye West, who married Kim Kardashian in Florence on Saturday.
Snippets of the drum-heavy new track, where West repeats “God Level,” play over soccer stars Lionel Messi, Dani Alves and Bastian Schweinsteiger battling it out on the field. The song was co-produced by 88-Keys, Hudson Mohawke, Mike Dean, Noah Goldstein and West.
West signed a deal with Adidas in 2013. The rapper announced in April that he’d be dropping his first pair of sneakers for the brand, called YEEZi, during a speech at the Adidas Brand Global Conference in Germany.
West’s last full-length album, Yeezus, arrived in 2013 and debuted at No. 1 on the Billboard 200. He is believed to be working on his seventh studio album, but a release date hasn’t yet been announced.
Watch the commercial below.
This story first appeared on Billboard.com
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day