- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
With New Zealand cleared for touring and concerts by local health officials, New Zealand band Six60 has become the de facto world’s last touring band. Six60 will make history Saturday when they livestream their Hamilton concert to the world on TikTok at 10:15 p.m. in New Zealand, which is 4:15 a.m. ET.
The concert can be viewed by searching Six60 on the app.
The local chart-toppers will close out their sold-out national tour in Hamilton, New Zealand, at the Claudelands Oval with a performance that will be streamed on TikTok marking the first time a live stadium concert is streamed through the popular social media platform.
Last weekend, with most concert venues closed around the world, Six60 played to a crowd of 32,000 fans, marking the biggest live music event of 2021 so far. In 2019, they were also the first New Zealand band in history to sell out the historic Western Springs Stadium, selling 50,000 tickets.
This story first appeared on Billboard.com.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day