- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Niall Horan is on the market, but Ellen DeGeneres is apparently on a mission to change that.
When the One Direction singer dropped by Ellen to promote his first solo single, “This Town,” on Wednesday (Oct. 26), DeGeneres had Niall play a rapid-fire game of “Who’d You Rather” to determine which Hollywood beauty he should date. Between Rihanna, Selena Gomez (a once-rumored flame) and Taylor Swift, Niall had quite the choice — but ultimately ended up with a fellow U.K. musician.
After finding his true love, Niall performed “This Town” — marking the Irish singer’s U.S. television debut as a solo artist. Singing with just his acoustic guitar in hand, Horan proved that his endeavors during One Direction’s hiatus are treating him just fine. And now that Niall knows who his next gal pal should be, things seem to be going in a great direction for him.
Watch Niall’s first U.S. performance of “This Town” below.
This story originally appeared on Billboard.com.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day