- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
A pop star as suave and sexy as Nick Jonas is guaranteed to have a few worthwhile stories up his sleeve — but the tale he saved for last night’s episode of NBC’s The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon, where he was promoting his latest album, was far beyond our wildest expectations.
“I’ve never told this story — for good reason, probably,” he began before launching into an account of an evening of celebration from about two years ago which ended with one of his friend’s wives offering him a weed lollipop. According to the singer, he went to bed “feeling fine,” but when he woke up the next day, “everything was in slow motion.”
“I was like, ‘Oh, no. This is happening. This is real,” he recalled of waking up high on — wait for it — the day of the Young Hollywood Awards, at which he was presenting. Yes, the 23-year-old was completely stoned on the red carpet, but that’s only the beginning.
“Out of nowhere, I get a NARB,” he recounted. “An NARB?” asked a confused Fallon, who (like us) was not up to speed on the slang term.
“Yeah — a NARB is a non-apparent reason boner,” explained Jonas, who then demonstrated his red-pose in which his hands were strategically clasped over his, erm, NARB.
Watch the full hilarious interview below.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day