- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
On Friday morning, Nicki Minaj revealed a little too much during her performance on ABC’s Good Morning America.
During her live performance on the morning show in Central Park’s Rumsey Playfield, her left breast popped out of her light green, low-cut top and the East Coast caught it all live. She performed songs like “Moment 4 Life” and “Super Bass” during the show, which was part of GMA‘s summer concert series.
ABC’s lack of a quick trigger finger angered the Parents Television Council, who criticized Good Morning America for not using the five-second delay, which would have prevented the wardrobe malfunction to be broadcast at all. “For the umpteenth time in recent memory a morning news show has included inappropriate content for children and families,” president of the PTC Tim Winter told TMZ.
The PTC is not shy when it comes to speaking its mind and Good Morning America isn’t the first to feel its wrath. The Council went after Glee, MTV’s racy teen drama Skins, Gossip Girl, South Park and Dawson’s Creek.
Nicki Minaj is currently on tour with Britney Spears.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day