- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Nicki Minaj is in final negotiations to make her live-action movie debut, joining the cast of Fox’s revenge comedy The Other Woman.
Cameron Diaz, Leslie Mann, Nikolaj Coster-Waldau and Kate Upton are on the roll call.
Nick Cassavetes is directing the comedy, which centers on a woman (Diaz) who finds out that she is “the other woman” in an affair. She teams up with the wife (Mann) to get revenge on the cheating cad of a husband, being played by Nikolaj Coster-Waldau.
(Upton is another one of Coster-Waldau’s mistresses who ends up joining the other two in the revenge scheme.)
Minaj will play Diaz’s opinionated assistant — a woman on her third marriage — at a law firm.
The singer currently appears on American Idol as one of the judges and has voiced a character in Fox’s Ice Age: Continental Drift.
Julie Yorn is producing the project, which was written by Melissa Stack and will shoot in late spring/early summer in New York.
Minaj is repped by Gee Roberson and Brian Sher.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day