- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Nicki Minaj is bringing her A-game to the NBA Awards. The league on Thursday announced that the Queens rapper will be performing at the inaugural ceremony, which will take place at New York’s Basketball City at Pier 36.
The show will also be hosted by Minaj’s frequent collaborator and Young Money mate, Drake. The two recently reunited at this year’s Billboard Music Awards where the latter — who won 13 honors — shouted out Minaj as the “love of his life” during his final acceptance speech of the night. “Nicki Minaj, I’m so glad we found our way back because I love you,” said Drake. “And I could never ever ever see it any other way.”
The NBA Awards will also include contributions from the Inside the NBA crew comprised of Ernie Johnson, Charles Barkley, Kenny Smith and Shaquille O’Neal alongside other celebrity presenters and the league’s biggest stars.
The NBA Awards are set to air Monday, June 26, at 9 p.m. ET/PT on TNT.
This story first appeared on Billboard.com.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day