- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Flipboard
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Tumblr
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
It was a high school reunion for Olivia Newton-John and Didi Conn in Las Vegas on Saturday night.
The Grease girls, who played memorable best buds and cousins Sandy and Frenchy in the 1978 classic, joined one another on stage at the Flamingo Hotel & Casino during Newton-John’s show.
See more Rule Breaker’s 2014 With Angelina Jolie, Taylor Swift and Chris Pratt
Donned in black and pink jackets in tribute to their high school greaser girl and Pink Ladies roles, the two sang the famous “Summer Nights” track for the audience.
The Olivia Newton-John: Summer Nights show features an eight-piece band and includes numerous Grease throwbacks, including “Hopelessly Devoted to You” and “You’re The One That I Want,” as well as Newton-John’s single “Physical.”
Grease is the love story of 1950s high school students that sing and dance their way through summer romances and cliques.
Though Newton-John and Conn have professionally reunited in the past — Newton-John joined Grease‘s John Travolta at a Conn-hosted Sirius XM town hall event — Grease is the only film the two performed in together. Conn reprised her role as Frenchy in the 1982 Grease 2, which featured Michelle Pfeiffer and Maxwell Caulfield.
Thirty-seven years later, the famous on-screen pals still go together and are hopelessly devoted.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day