- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
One Direction is headed west. The band announced Tuesday that it’s officially bringing the “Where We Are” tour to North America in 2014.
“We’re bringing it to North America,” the band’s Niall Horan told Robin Roberts on Good Morning America. “The tickets for the tour go on sale the seventh of December this year. We’ll be playing our first show on the first of August in Toronto.”
So far, the tour’s North American leg is set to stop in New Jersey, Chicago, Atlanto and El Paso, among other major cities. The group will take other the Rose Bowl in Pasadena, Calif., on Sep. 12, 2014.
Following a performance at the American Music Awards, One Direction also sang hits “Best Song Ever,” “Story of My Life” and “What Makes You Beautiful” in a cold and foggy Central Park in New York after making the tour announcement.
Watch One Direction’s GMA announcement below:
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day