- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
One Direction might have lost a Malik, but it’s gained a Corden — though just for a bit of a laugh.
The boy band joined forces with James Corden for a hilarious dodgeball competition that was aired overnight on The Late Late Show.
In the seven-minute clip, Corden put Niall Horan, Liam Payne, Harry Styles and Louis Tomlinson through their paces with a goofy training regime before hitting the court for a dodgeball battle. Corden marshaled the troops with this hardly stirring line: “This is everything we’ve been working towards,” before his Corden’s Angels went at it against the Ball Busters.
It was “1D Night” on Corden’s late-night program, and the boys gave their fans a bit of everything — news of a new album, promises they won’t split and a good, hard laugh. Check out what happened when 1D and Corden played ball.
This article originally appeared on Billboard.com.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day