- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
LONDON – British boy band One Direction, Katy Perry and Robin Thicke are among the latest music stars set to perform on the U.K. version of The X Factor.
Executive producer Mark Sidaway announced on Twitter Tuesday that One Direction would appear on one of the live episodes of the ITV music competition show later this season. He didn’t provide a specific date.
This coming weekend, Perry will perform on the Simon Cowell-created show to promote her new album, Prism, which is being released in the U.K. next week. She will be joined by “Blurred Lines” singer Thicke.
Previously announced music stars set for appearances on upcoming episodes of The X Factor include Lady Gaga, Britney Spears and last year’s winner James Arthur.
The X Factor U.K. entered its live shows stage this past weekend with performances from Cher and Ellie Goulding.
The show drew the biggest TV audience in the U.K. this Sunday, ahead of hit costume drama Downton Abbey, which also airs on ITV.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day