- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
As of Thursday, Jan. 21, it seems that Louis Tomlinson is a father.
Friday morning (Jan. 22), One Direction fans got #WelcomeBabyTomlinson trending on Twitter following reports that various people connected to Tomlinson and new mother Briana Jungwirth had confirmed the baby’s birth. Now, People is reporting they’ve confirmed the birth of Tomlinson’s son through a source close to Jungwirth. The new parents are not in a relationship, but reportedly still friends.
People quotes their source as saying, “Louis is happy and very excited about becoming a dad and he thinks Briana will be an amazing mother.”
Tomlinson’s former stepfather even teased the announcement early this morning with a tweet: “Is that the patter of tiny feet?”
Is that the patter of tiny feet?
— mark tomlinson (@tavtommo) January 22, 2016
This story first appeared on Billboard.com.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day