- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
As of Thursday, Jan. 21, it seems that Louis Tomlinson is a father.
Friday morning (Jan. 22), One Direction fans got #WelcomeBabyTomlinson trending on Twitter following reports that various people connected to Tomlinson and new mother Briana Jungwirth had confirmed the baby’s birth. Now, People is reporting they’ve confirmed the birth of Tomlinson’s son through a source close to Jungwirth. The new parents are not in a relationship, but reportedly still friends.
See more Sundance: Stars at the Fest in the Early 2000s
People quotes their source as saying, “Louis is happy and very excited about becoming a dad and he thinks Briana will be an amazing mother.”
Tomlinson’s former stepfather even teased the announcement early this morning with a tweet: “Is that the patter of tiny feet?”
Is that the patter of tiny feet?
— mark tomlinson (@tavtommo) January 22, 2016
This story first appeared on Billboard.com.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day
More from The Hollywood Reporter
Patrick Stump on AI Chatbot Fall Out Boy Lyrics: “You’re Consuming Art That Has No Expression Behind It”
Why Barack Obama Dined With Michael B. Jordan, Regina King, the Daniels and More in Brentwood
U.S. Army to Run Repurposed ‘Be All You Can Be’ Ads Without Actor Jonathan Majors During NCAA Final Four