- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
From his memorable “Happy” performance at Sunday’s Oscars to the release of his album G I R L, Pharrell is on top of the world. But he’s not stopping there, as the Grammy-winning singer will be collaborating with Japanese retailer Uniqlo for a collection.
Appearing in the spring campaigns, the music producer will serve as a spokesperson and collaborator for the brand’s T-shirt line, “The New Model T” collection. The limited-edition range, which is associated with his “I Am Other” creative collective, will include men’s and women’s T-shirts and caps, available April 14.
During New York Fashion Week, the Oscar-nominated hitmaker also announced his eco-conscious fashion project with G-Star RAW called RAW for the Oceans.
The best part about his Uniqlo collection? It won’t cost $44,000, like the Vivienne Westwood hat he just sold to Arby’s for charity.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day