- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Just when you think Pharrell is too busy to work on another fashion project (he recently collaborated with G-Star, Comme des Garcons, Uniqlo and Adidas, to name a few), he seems to always have something else up his stylish sleeves. This time, the Voice coach is collaborating with French luxury leather goods brand Moynat to design leather handbags.
The collaboration will feature a line of limited-edition bags in the shapes of vintage trains, reports WWD. The collection, which will be made of acrylic resin and hand-carved ebony, is priced roughly around $12,830 for the resin ones and $4,105 for the ebony version. Launching at Colette in Paris on Oct. 13, the bags will also be available at Moynat boutiques in Paris and London the following week.
With Pharrell behind this design project, you can bet it’s a train we’ll ride on.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day