- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Flipboard
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Tumblr
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
Pitbull has signed with WME in all areas, The Hollywood Reporter has learned. He previously was with CAA.
The Miami rapper known as Mr. Worldwide has notched No. 1 hits in more than 15 countries, including “Give Me Everything” and “Timber,” which both topped the Billboard Hot 100 chart. In all, he has sold 70 million singles and 6 million albums and has amassed more than 10 billion music video views on YouTube and VEVO.
Pitbull released his 10th album, Climate Change, in March and will embark on a co-headlining tour with Enrique Iglesias in June, with a July pitstop in Las Vegas to reprise his residency at the Axis at Planet Hollywood.
Outside of his career as a recording artist, the sensation (born Armando Christian Perez) oversees programming for his 24/7 SiriusXM channel, Pitbull’s Globalization, which features international DJs spinning dance, Latin, R&B and pop. His banner Honey I’m Home has co-produced Fox’s holiday special Pitbull’s New Year’s Revolution with Endemol Shine for three years.
WME will work with Pitbull to continue his ventures in music and beyond, including raising his global profile as a motivational speaker.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day