- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Flipboard
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Tumblr
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
Police in Rhode Island say they arrested three people outside Taylor Swift‘s beachfront home after they accosted security guards at the singer’s property.
PHOTOS Taylor Swift Sees ‘Red’ at Sold-Out Staples Center Show
Authorities say the three Connecticut residents were charged with misdemeanor breach of peace after they threw beer bottles and shouted expletives at the guards on Sunday outside Swift’s house in the Watch Hill section of Westerly. Swift wasn’t at the home at the time.
The Westerly Sun reports that police arrested 29-year-old Michael Horrigan of North Stonington, Connecticut, his 28-year-old roommate Tristan Kading and 26-year-old Emily Kading of Stonington, Connecticut.
PHOTOS Grammys: Miley Cyrus, Taylor Swift Shine at Clive Davis Bash
They were released on promises to appear in court. It’s not clear if they have lawyers.
Police have made two trespassing arrests on Swift’s property in the past year.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day