- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Puddle of Mudd’s Wes Scantlin has been arrested, booked and released on bail after allegedly vandalizing his neighbor’s property.
TMZ first reported the news, claiming that the 41-year-old rocker had taken a buzz saw to his neighbor’s patio and a sledgehammer to a cinder block wall between the two properties. Scantlin reportedly believed that the wall had been erected on his side of the property line.
According to police, the neighbors have been feuding for some time. When TMZ cameras spotted Scantlin Wednesday night as he was released from jail, the musician said: “My neighbor vandalized my house so I had to take action.”
Scantlin is no stranger to run-ins with the law. The “She Hates Me” singer has been arrested multiple times over the years for offenses including domestic abuse and cocaine possession.
Puddle of Mudd’s last studio album, Volume 4: Songs in the Key of Love & Hate, was released Dec. 8, 2009. Since then, the group has released a greatest hits album (2010’s Best of Puddle of Mudd) and an album of covers (2011’s re:(disc)overed).
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day