- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Ray J is currently recuperating from a very busy Billboard Music Awards weekend.
A rep for the singer and actor confirms to The Hollywood Reporter that he was admitted into a Las Vegas-area hospital on Monday morning. “[He] will remain in the facility to recuperate from exhaustion and jet lag,” the star’s rep says in a statement.
According to the 31-year-old’s rep, Ray J flew into the U.S. on a 32-hour turn-around trip from China where he performed a concert and attended business meetings. Upon landing, he then drove four hours to attend the Billboard Music Awards in Las Vegas on Sunday. After which, he hosted a launch party for a hair serum he’s endorsing called Prince Reigns at the Rio Hotel & Casino.
Ray J has appeared on numerous scripted series and reality shows, such as starring in Moesha and One on One with his sister, Brandy Norwood. He has released four albums. Ray J was also dating Whitney Houston at the time of her death.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day