- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Ray J was released from a Las Vegas-area hospital on Tuesday evening after being admitted on Monday for exhaustion and jet lag.
His spokesperson tells The Hollywood Reporter that the star underwent extensive testing for a possible blood clot in his lungs due to a difficulty in breathing. No blood clots were discovered and he’s currently back at home in Los Angeles.
The 31-year-old was admitted to the hospital after overextending himself during the Billboard Music Awards weekend. On Sunday, he flew into the U.S. on a 32-hour turn-around trip from China where he performed a concert and attended business meetings. Upon landing, he then drove four hours to attend the awards show in Las Vegas. After which, he hosted a launch party for a hair serum he’s endorsing called Prince Reigns at the Rio Hotel & Casino.
Ray J has appeared on numerous scripted series and reality shows, such as starring in Moesha and One on One with his sister, Brandy Norwood. He has released four albums. Ray J was also dating Whitney Houston at the time of her death.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day